Take the Pressure Down
Industrial buildings can have potentially explosive atmospheres. It’s essential that overpressure and blast relief venting is in place.
This is especially important for facilities which handle hazardous materials or undertake volatile operations. The Building Code of Australia (BCA) has specific, strict requirements for ventilation, to ensure the safety of occupants.
We’re the Masters of Natural, Preventative Ventilation
Airocle’s range of innovative and sustainable pressure relief ventilators use natural thermodynamics to quickly and effectively ventilate your building in the case of a sudden pressure increase.
Developed after intensive research and rigorous testing, our pressure relief vents have been technologically designed to be highly sensitive to structural pressure.
When there is a rise in pressure, they react instantly and expel expanded heated gases rapidly.
Pressure Protection, Guaranteed
Installing Airocle ventilation is the fastest way to protect your building and ensure the safety of your people. All while using environmentally sustainable technology.
Flexible & Tailored Options
We prepare bespoke blast & pressure ventilation solutions for all of our clients, with a 360 Degree Airflow Analysis.
- Wall or roof mounted options, dependent on your needs
- Efficient and tested explosion and pressure relief
- Secure, weatherproof, high quality and reliable operating components with the flexibility to suit your design needs
- Fail-safe operation
- Rapid re-closure after operation for weather protection
- Simple efficient design. Aesthetically unobtrusive
- Refined engineering resulting in superior reliability
- Optional unique “hatch” seal to eliminate dust contamination and to protect sensitive environments
- Unmatched responsiveness. <10 milliseconds to pressure shocks
We installed a full length Airocle ridge vent to our 30,000sqm warehouse building as part of a passive cooling and ventilation system. The system is excellent and even on 36°C days, the building feels as though it is air-conditioned. From our point of view it is an excellent investment.
Donaldson Filtration Solutions